PDA rules - quick & dirty - just like we like it :)
- Place a pile of cards in the middle of the table, face down. Great start!
- The person with the lowest Uber rating is nominated Question Master and starts the game. Try to be more polite!
- The Question Master picks the top card from the pile and reads it to the next player on his left.
- The challenged player has 8 seconds to answer. Go!
|For the countdown, you can use your fingers, your mouth, or our PDA App for extra stimulation.|
- The Question Master judges if the player has met the challenge and won the card. (Poll the crowd if you’d like!)
- The challenged player then becomes the new Question Master, picks a new card from the pile, and challenges the next player. Circle of life!
- The first player to earn 7 cards wins the game. He then joins the PDA Hall of Fame and can add the accomplishment to his LinkedIn profile. Recruiters love it!
Perv & Einstein
- At the end of the game, the player with most brain cards is nominated Einstein and must take a drink to the brain (aka chug), while the player with the most turtle cards is nominated Perv and must send a flirty text/photo to the person of their choice.
- Whenever you win a card, the player of your choice takes a sip. When you lose, you sip.
- Instead of challenging the player on his left, the Question Master challenges the player of his choice, who in turn becomes the next Question Master.
Three’s company! (for PDA veterans)
- Each player starts with 3 cards in hand. The Question Master draws one card at the beginning of his turn and picks his favorite card to ask the next player. Special cards can be played by anyone at any time.
- Make up your own rules, we don't care, just have fun :)
- The game also has 6 special cards to spice things up as you play :)
If you still have any questions, please feel free to contact us :)